Iron Trail Package 2014
IronTrail Angebot in Deutsch: IronTrail (Deutsch)
7 nights Irontrail Package, per person in a double room sunny side with balcony
CHF 990 including the halfboard instead of 1'190 CHF
7 nights Irontrail Package, per person in a single room sunny side with balcony
CHF 1'064 including the halfboard instead of 1'330 CHF
Bookable until 1st of June 2014 (early booking recommended)
Offer is subject to availability and only during the Iron Trail in 2014 in the period
from Sunday 10 August to Sunday 17 August 2014.
- large vital breakfast buffet in our art nouveau dining room
- daily Schatzalp sportsman dinner or 4-course dinner menu or a various buffet, depending on the daily’s special, served in the art nouveau dining room or on some days in the Panorama Restaurant
- free wireless internet access in the whole hotel an free internet use in our business center
- no charge for cancellations until 1 week before arrival in case of the sport injuries
- free use of the Schatzalp funicular (until midnight)
- free use of our Schatzalp sauna area
- free use of the fitness area and indoor swimming pool in our partner Hotel Europe
- free use the funiculars and cable cars: Parsenn, Rinerhorn, Gotschna and Madrisa
- free use of the "Rhätischen Bahn" from Klosters via Davos to Filisur
- free use of use of the local busses in Davos and Klosters (without tributary valleys)
- every Tuesday and Thursday at 14.15 pm a art nouveau guidance through the Schatzalp
- overnights in the double room or single room sunny side with balcony
3) extend your stay
children up to 11 years are in their parent's room free of charge, within the breakfast, the halfboard we charge with
CHF 25 per child/evening
teens up to 16 years, also in their parent’s room, are priced at CHF 50 per teen/night, including the halfboard
one or two extra beds are only possible in the category „Superior sunny side with balcony“, an upgrade of CHF 80 per night is billed additionally to the extra charge of the children.
are welcome at the Schatzalp. The costs for a dog amounts to CHF 15 per day (without food). Dogs are not allowed in the Art Nouveau Dining room
3) extend your stay
Of course you can also book additional nights to availability.
At the bottom station of the Schatzalp funicular there is a limiting choice of parking spaces: CH 20 per night
All rates additionally a visitor's tax of CHF 4.60 per person and day (from the age of 12 years).